Featuring: Host Mike Vine, Rodger Paxton, Nick Boyle and Heather Boyle.
Producer: Rodger Paxton
Editor: Matt Carano
- LBRY beta launch https://lbry.io/
- New NH Uber Law extinguishes Portsmouth Uber ordinance
– New law removes authority away from municipalities
– Transportation network companies need to register with the NH Department of safety
– Individuals don’t need to register only the companies they work for.
- 100 people march from Portsmouth to New Castle to rally to get money out of politics
– Marched from Portsmouth High School to Fort Constitution
– Organization is called NH Rebellion inspired by article 10 of the NH constitution
– Bipartisan effort to get money out of politics
- Bernie endorses Hillary
Freecoast Fest Sponsor Liberty Lobby LLC
Local happenings (5 mins)
- Startup Societies Summit recap http://www.startupsocieties.com/
- Seacoast Microbrew fest recap http://www.seacoastbrewfest.com/
- Portsmouth Greek Festival this weekend: http://www.portsmouthgreekfestival.com
- Greek food: http://www.portsmouthgreekfestival.com/menu.html
- Greek dancing: http://www.portsmouthgreekfestival.com/events.html
- Greek marketplace w/ imported foods
- Glad we have some Greeks here to give us places like Cafe Nostimo
Think Locally, Act Locally (5-10 mins)
Philosophy of Liberty w/ Mike Vine
- Law Enforcement Without the State: Is It Possible?
Seacoast History w/ Nick Boyle
- Oyster River Massacre
- http://books.google.com/books?id=uD8OAAAAIAAJ&dq=history%20of%20new%20hampshire&pg=PA137#v=onepage&q=&f=false Belknap pp 137-144
- @freecoastfreecast on Facebook and @freecoastcast on Twitter
- Please give us Itunes reviews!
- Like, comment, share and subscribe!